Modern people like to use "massage" to relieve stress, relax and maintain health. Its practical application also has excellent effects on pets. Especially nowadays pets are closely related to human life. Uncommon diseases in the past, such as heart disease and high blood pressure, are becoming more and more common, and there may even be stiff shoulders and necks.
1. The cat's skin is very developed. It can be lifted from the back, and then gently twisted left and right for about 5-10 seconds, it will be very enjoyable. (The technique must be gentle, don't lift up the cat as a whole)
2. Pull the cheeks from the left and right sides to make the cat look like it is smiling. This action can help it to decompress. (Well, smile, not hideous)
3. Pulling the chin can improve the symptoms of cough and cold. (Faced with teasing, the cat is calm)
Fourth, pull up under the armpits. (Meows don’t seem to feel itchy)
5. Lifting the elbow can help improve shoulder and neck stiffness. If the cat’s pupil is straight, it means satisfaction; if it’s elliptical, it means concentration.
Sixth, cats are very sensitive and delicate animals. They have particular attention to massage tools, position and strength. In addition to massaging the cat with both hands, you can also use the readily available "toothbrush" to massage the cat's acupoints. Because the touch of a toothbrush is very similar to the "cat tongue", cats have been licked by the mother cat since childhood, and they also use their tongue to clean their hair when they grow up. Therefore, in addition to the hands of the owner, a toothbrush is a good alternative to a comb.
7. The cat’s "Baihui Point" is a very practical acupuncture point. Many meridians meet here, so many problems can be addressed. (Don’t tell Mai Mai that you don’t know where the "Baihui Point" is?)
8. Gently brushing the roots behind the ears will also make the cats extremely comfortable. (The little blurred eyes are really enjoyable)
Nine, then the abdomen, especially if there is more than one cat in the house, do not use the same toothbrush to massage all the cats. Because this technique will touch the cat's face, hair, waist, tail vertebra, etc., these parts have the cat’s glands, and each cat emits a different smell, and if shared, it is likely to cause rejection. Each cat should prepare its own toothbrush, so they will recognize the smell on the toothbrush.