Compared with cats, more people like dogs. Because dogs are always unconditionally loyal to their owners, people can't help but love them. Cats are different. Their thoughts seem to be hard to see through. But everyone who likes cats knows what a cute animal they are. In fact, one of the ways for cats to express their emotions is through body language, which is action behavior. The meanings of these actions are varied, and of course we have to understand the meanings of different actions in detail, so that we can take better care of the cat.
▼The body language of cats represents different meanings.
1. The cat's ears are pointed forward, indicating that they are very curious about the person in front of them. At this time, you can slowly stretch out your hand to see if the cat will approach. A cat with a shy personality will smell it carefully, while a cat with good intentions may rub your hand.
2. The cat’s ears are erect and the body sits upright, which shows that it is very alert or is about to hunt. They may have heard the sound of their own "food", mice or birds.
3. The cat's ears are pressed behind and his eyes are squinted, which shows that he is very nervous and anxious.
▼Understand their behavior, you can take better care of your cat.
4. Cats will purr when they are happy, which is also a signal that they want to establish contact with you.
5. The cry of "meow" represents a lot of meaning. It may be hungry, it may be a pleasure to see you, or it may be just trying to get your attention. Experts believe that although kittens will "meow" their mothers, the sounds of adult cats seem to be specifically aimed at humans, because adult cats do not communicate through calls.
6. If your cat is agitated by the window or makes some noise, it is likely that they have seen some prey.
▼Cats have their own way of communication.
7. The cat arches its back and its hair blows up, indicating that it is feeling scared. It is best not to approach it at this time.
8. If the cat is pointing at you with its butt, don't get angry. This shows that it trusts you and thinks you are its friend.
9. The cat is rolling on the ground, indicating that it is preparing to play with you. It hopes that you can massage its abdomen or tickle it.
▼Don't use your own thoughts to guess their thoughts.
10. The cat brings home a dead mouse or other prey, just to prove to you that it is a good hunter. Adult cats teach kittens to hunt in this way, so don't misunderstand or scold them for it.
11. When the cat rubs the furniture or your legs, it actually leaves a smell. This means that they have identified with this family and must mark their possessions.
12. Cats sometimes keep rubbing your sheets or pillows. Don't think they are destroying them. On the contrary, this is how they feel comfortable.
13. Cats like to curl up into a small box because it will make them feel safe. They feel that the enemy cannot find themselves, but at the same time they can remain vigilant.
14. If cats are lying on their stomachs or lying down with their paws, it means that they feel very comfortable, and sometimes they will make a pleasant purring sound.
15. If the cat looks at you and closes your eyes slowly, it means that they have blown you a kiss. If you do this to cats, they will be very happy.
A cat is an animal that needs patience. Never use a human way of thinking to guess what cats think. They have their own language. Only by understanding these can they truly walk into their hearts and become their friends. Share it and let all cat lovers learn.